Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cutie Pie

Keileigh loves to play dress-up and to take pictures, especially when it means she gets all of Mommy's attention to herself. I'm trying to put together pictures of all of the projects I've made and this was the day for Keileigh's dresses. These are in chronological order from when I made them.
This dress which now fits as a shirt, has some fancy cam stitching around the hem, but she likes it because it's pink.

Keileigh loves that this outfit had a hat to match.
I was amazed that this one still fit Keileigh. This was her first birthday dress, my very first time sewing with velvet.She was just so happy to take pictures.

She found her pockets and was excited, especially since dolly got to match too.
Too cute not to include.
She wouldn't try on this dress until she saw the matching purse.
There are a few dresses missing, but they were dirty at the time we took the pictures. So I'll be adding more when we take them.

1 comment:

Desi said...

She's a little model! I love it! Those are great dresses and it is super cute to see that Keileigh likes to spend time in front of the camera... :)