Friday, January 9, 2009

Really Quick Update

I know it's been a while since I posted, life has been really hectic and I'm still trying to understand this new camera and the software I'm supposed to use to transfer pictures. This is just a quick note to say that I haven't forgotten to update, but don't look for an update or pictures for about 2 weeks. We are in the middle of packing up the house, kids and all, to move states. If you are interested in helping pack some boxes, that would be great, or if you know anything about the electrical wiring on a trailer, talk to Nolan, or if you would like to play with my kids while I pack, that would be great too. But the stress level is just going to rise around here for the next little while.
If you want to see what I was up to during the first few weeks of December check out this webpage:
http://knoodlessnoodles.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Where you moving to?

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm out of the loop. Where are you all heading? Let us know please!