Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Museum on Saturday

On Saturday we went to the Wilford C. Wood Museum and got to hear some great stories and just visit with family. I didn't get to spend too much time inside as Nevan decided it would be way more fun to run around and make lots of noise. I also wasn't getting to pay too much attention anyway because my allergies were going off something awful. I'm going to weed through some of the pictures from that day because Nolan was taking shots of everything, which amounts to 125 pictures from that event alone.


Thanks so much to Brianna and Steve for keeping track of Knut and Keileigh, they decided you guys were pretty cool people to hang out with.














Nevan waiting for everyone to come back, he would walk from me to the front door and then sit in the very center of the doorway for a few minutes and then get up and walk back to me to repeat the whole process all over again.




Afterwards we went to get some of Nielson's Frozen Custard, a family tradition, for lunch and then we had a game night at Shalynn's and just visited, it was great.

No comments: