Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keileigh's hair

Trying to do Keileigh's hair everyday can be quite a challenge. She does not like to have it brushed or washed or anything. I have had to become quite inventive in trying to do it. We have discovered that she likes to wear her crown and different hairbows, as long as they match, and then we can do her hair, but they have to match and that makes for quite a lot of hair bows. I do straighten my hair with a flat iron occasionally to help with the frizziness of it and today Keileigh saw me doing it and asked if I could do it to her hair. I've been wondering for a while what it would look like straight and here was the chance to see. She looks so different to us, but she says she likes it. I don't think we'll be doing this everyday, but it makes for an interesting change from our normal frizzy fluffball.

No comments: