Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday of the Family Gathering and Home again

Once again, no pictures until later, but we did have a great time seeing everyone and getting a chance to visit. We did miss those who weren't there.
At one point in the afternoon/evening, Keileigh found the pretend make-up kit and was having a blast with it. She and her cousin convinced their favorite aunt to paint their toes.
Reading with said aunt




"Roar!" The kids loved getting the dragons from the happy meals.


I don't know what summit or pass this was, but it was weird seeing snow in spring.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Your pictures turned out super cute! I totally want copies so I can get prints! :) Weird seeing snow in spring, how about that my family got snow THIS week! Last week of school and still snowing! lol. I love the picture where Keileigh is checking out her towns after I painted them!