Sunday, January 10, 2010

Big Fluffball-a triple threat

My sister Beth had our names for Christmas this year and she got us an awesome cd full of Thanksgiving and Christmas stories. While we had been discussing possible gifts though, I knew she knitted and the kids had recently both picked out some different yarns that they wanted Mommy to make them something with. I am only a beginner at crocheting and so I had mentioned to Beth that I could send her the ayrn and she could make stuff for the kids because she is better than I am. Well Keileigh's stuff came in the mail and she got very excited. I told Keileigh she was my little fluffball, but she turned and looked at me and said, "No Mommy. I'm not little. I'm growing. I'm a big fluffball." Anyway, they turned out cute and she totally wants to take more pictures, but they have to be of the vest with the scarf, it can't be the vest or the scarf on their own.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Loved ALL the updates, but these pictures of Keileigh were the best! I love how happy she looks! What a cute girl!!! Thanks for the great pictures!!