Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Quilt

I have been working on and off on this quilt since August and the goal was to have it done by Christmas for someone's present. With everything that was going on, it did not happen, I had issues with inserting some of the seams and then my machine went into the shop and then I had a baby, you can see where the time problems came up. Well, since pictures were asked for, I finally got to pin it together and prep it for quilting and here are the pictures of some of the different sections of it.









2 comments:

Desi said...

Those snow flakes are amazing! I love the music note snow flakes SO much!!! The quilt looks amazingly beautiful Holly! Great job!!!!

Phipps Family said...

That is beautiful! I love the music notes too. Can't wait to see it finished.