Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sewing for Keileigh, again

Yes, I know, I sew a lot for Keileigh, especially this time of year.It has become tradition that for every birthday the kids get a shirt or pajamas from mommy. This year Keileigh chose this fabric at Walmart all on her own. I pulled out the pajama patterns in her size and let her pick which one she wanted. She picked one that was a top and pants, but being worried that we didn't have enough fabric for that one, I used a diffferent one that called for lace and ribbon, so we went out to the garage and found some that matched perfectly. Once they were finished she had to put them on and wear them for that night and the next day too. It's a definite change in colors for what I usually make her, last year was pastel vegetables and hearts. She also has decided that pictures are a lot of fun if it is her idea.









No comments: