Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Siblings

These are all together, even though they happened over a few weeks of time, just to keep some posts consolidated.


This is the very first picture taken of all four kids together. Note the distance between Nevan and Cyrus. It has taken a while for Nevan to warm up to Cyrus and this was one of those days where Nevan was just not in a good mood for anything.



Keileigh loves her new little brother and will walk up to me and say "Mommy, can I hold Cyrus now?"




I had set Cyrus down on the lovesac for a few minutes and came back to discover Keileigh and Knut keeping him company.

This happened just the other day. I put on a movie for Keileigh in my room to keep her occupied for a little but while I did something or other and I turned around to discover all three in my bed right as Cyrus was waking up. So I asked Nevan if Cyrus could sit next to him for a picture and Nevan started saying "Cheese!" I quickly arranged them and it worked, up until Cyrus started fussing for attention of the Mommy-variety.


1 comment:

Desi said...

It's cute to see them all close together finally! How adorable! What a fun looking bunch you have! How's it going with Nevan and Cyrus now?? Love you girl!