Monday, March 31, 2008

More Cute Kids




There are definitely sometimes when my kids drive me bonkers and then there are some great times when we have a lot of fun playing. This past week was kind of both with so much family time and other things going on. I had a major sewing project I undertook and had only Friday to work on it. And guess which day the kids decided they needed Mommy the most on? Knut had to play with only Mommy, not Keileigh and Keileigh wasn't feeling good, so she wanted to snuggle and we think Nevan might be starting to teeth and he just wanted sunshine, which has been kind of rare this week with some overcast days and some rain. But right before lunch, I had the brilliant idea to take them outside and see what they wanted to get into. Guess what they wanted? Two buckets of water. That was it. But they did stop fussing. And then Daddy came home and brought lunch from the deli at Vons with yogurt for the kids and we got a picnic outside. That helped immensely with attitudes and got the kids worn out so that when I said it was quiet time, they were willing to listen.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

So cute Holly. I know exactly what you mean. Most of the time my kids make me want to yank my hair out but then in the next moment they are so sweet. I think that is one of God's greatest miracles.

Desi said...

Looks like everyone is having fun and enjoying being cute! That's the perfect way for kids to be! Glad everything is going so well for you guys!